Youth On The Move In The Community Inc. (YOTM) offers young people between 6 and 18 years of age opportunities to engage in physical activity through organized sports with the goal of creating a winning spirit through increased self-confidence team building and communication. Since the program’s inception, the need in the community for YOTM has grown exponentially and the program continues to work to.
Our program’s mission of “creating winners in life” focuses on the connection of mind, body, and spirit utilizing cultural, nutritional and recreational activities to engage and empower our children.
- Provide a safe playing environment
- Promote health and wellness through organized sports
- Foster team building and critical thinking
- Provide a safe haven against drug and gang violence
- Promote cultural exchange
- Provide homework help and educational resources
- Bring ”unity to the community”